Definition of “Advisor”
RTNL advisor is a mediator (between Society and Members) who helps the member to understand the different products & plans of the society. Basically advisor is like a bridge between member and society, Advisor maintain contact and friendly relationships with members and resolve members problems, confusion and complains related to society products, advisor continuously update regular and new product knowledge to members.
Eligibility for “RTNL Advisor”
Any adult person can be a RTNL Advisor who is having well state of mind and a resident of Rajasthan States (work area of RTNL) and is interested to selling investment Products, meetings with new people, believe in maintaining warm relationship with members, ready to accept challenges and believe in hard work and sincere efforts and flair for marketing.
1. Minimum age is 18 year.
2. Government or Private Employed / Self-Employed / Retired for any government and private organization and other career persons.
1. Attractive increasing commission structure
3. Life time career opportunity
4. Promotion Cycle – As per Circular
5. Advisor Future Benefit Fund
6. Special Loan benefits to active advisors
7. Associate Vehicle loan Yojna
8. Associate Retirement Yojna
And many more
How to Become RTNL Advisor?
If you are interested to become a part of “RTNL” as Advisor than first all collect Advisor Application Form to our nearest branch of RTNL, before submitting this form in branch fulfil and attach required id proof and document with this form, society approved and accept your Application form after completely check all details and documents verification.
1. Two passport size photo.
2. Two Photo verification ID proof (Passport, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card).
3. Two Address verification ID proof (Passport, Driving License, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill).
1. Only members can use our products.
2. If any person interested in our society product the membership is compulsory.
3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN.
4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.